The school year is quickly nearing so we wanted to share some important dates and details for you!
Does your child have their FORMS ready for the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?
ALL MS & HS students/parents need to review the WMC Technology Handbook and then fill out a WMC Technology Agreement Form, which is to be signed by both student and parent. This MUST be completed in order for your child to receive a Chromebook.
WMC upperclassmen, Juniors and Seniors, MUST have two Americorp PDF forms signed by their parents to attend the first day of service. NOTE: Please send your child to school in CLOSED-TOE shoes on Monday!
We also sent out an e-newsletter to help you and your student prepare and to make the start of school go smoothly! CLICK HERE to pull up that e-newsletter online now.
- Until Aug 16: Office Hours: T, W, Thu 9:00 am-2:00 pm
- As of Aug 19: Office Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30-3:30 pm
- Aug 20: NEW STUDENT/PARENT ORIENTATION DINNER at 6:00 pm in the Cafeteria
- Aug 26: FIRST DAY of MS & HS – 8:00 – 3:00 pm
- Aug 30-Sept 2: Four-Day Labor Day Weekend
- Sept 9th: Both MS/HS BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT for Parents 7:00 pm
- Sept 9th: JUNIOR/SENIOR PARENT INFO MEETING at 6:00 pm in the Media Center
- Sept 11: MS/HS LATE START at 10:00 am
- Sept 14: WMCS All-School Golf Outing
- Sept 25: MS/HS LATE START at 10:00 am
Please be sure to follow us on the official Western Michigan Christian School Facebook page for updates as well!
Have questions? EMAIL US!