Summer Office Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday from 9am-2pm.
Can you believe summer is half over! We have been enjoying ours but also gearing up for the 2015-2016 school year.
Here are a few very important reminders.
1. If you have not enrolled or re-enrolled your student(s), please do so ASAP. If you need assistance, please contact Stephanie Gergen at 231-799-9644 ext. 220 or email her at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Enroll in the FACTS Tuition Assistance if you will need financial help this coming school year. You can find the link on the RenWeb Enrollment Page.
3. The WMCHS Board has mandated that all tuition collection be made through the FACTS Payment Plan, so you must enroll in that as well. The link is FACTSMgt.com.
4. Your 15% down payment is due by August 1. You will not be receiving your August School Start-Up Packet which includes your student(s) class schedules and other important information until we have received your deposit.
5. Book/Picture ID Day - 7th - 12th grades is August 18, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. The following will have to be paid on this day:
a. MS & HS Book/Lab Fees: $185.00
b. Picture Form: ($ amount depends on what picture package you order.) LifeTouch accepts cash, checks and credit cards and online at LifeTouch.com.
c. Band and/or Choir Deposit: $10 (THIS MUST BE PAID SEPARATELY, AS IT IS A MUSIC BOOSTER ACCOUNT.)
6. FIRST DAYS OF SCHOOL On August 31 we have some exciting things planned for this very first day of school! The entire student body (7th-12th grades) will meet in the BIG ROOM at 8:00 AM. We will then head to Camp Echo in Fremont where we will be spending the day building community with one another. Each student must bring their own sack lunch, as lunch will NOT be provided by the camp. Please dress in casual, appropriate clothing (school dress code does apply) that you won’t be upset if you get a little dirt on it. Also please wear tennis shoes or closed-toe shoes. Students will be back at the WMC campus by 3:00 PM.
On Tuesday, September 1, all students need to bring their schedule of classes that they received in this August mailing and a cold lunch since this will be a full academic day…MS/HS students: remember your lunch from home on 9/1, 9/2, 9/3, as hot lunch will not start until 9/8!!! MS starts at 7:50AM-3PM with HS from 8AM-3PM.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Susan or Deb at 231-799-9644 or email them at email@example.com.
Have a great rest of the summer!